MS SQL Server Support
What is MS SQL Server?
The “MS SQL” which is also called “Microsoft SQL Server” is an RDBMS i.e. Relational Database Management System and whose function is to support business intelligence, transaction processing, and many IT applications. The MS SQL is built on SQL a perfect standard programming language which is used to manage the query and databases. Today, due to the huge popularity and extensive use of SQL Server, it comes with numerous of several editions with some unique features set such as:
1) For Enterprise- if we are talking about the SQL Server enterprise, it is designed for large and vast enterprise with complex data requirements. One thing more, the license pricing MS SQL for enterprise is too costly.
2) For Standard- here the Microsoft SQL is focused on medium and small organizations and apart from that it also supports data warehousing.
3) For Small Organization- it also comes from small-sized organizations, small web servers, and branch offices.
Microsoft SQL Server Features
- The MS SQL is a platform dependent and ORDBMS (Object Relation Database Management System)
- This is very well used to create and maintain the databases
- The MS SQL very well used to analyze the data through SSAS i.e. SQL Server Analysis Service
- It can easily generate the report through SSRS i.e. SQL Server Reporting Service
- It supports SQL which is a standardized query language
Common Problem related to MS SQL Server
- Server troubleshooting problem
- Database Connection problem
- Login failed due to connection problem
- Some unexpected errors like “General network issues”
- Out of space errors which are faced by the users
- Sometimes query problem
Optimize the performance of MS SQL Server with Cognegic
Cognegic offers you the adaptability to run Microsoft SQL Server for to such an extent or as little time as you require. The Cognegic gives a web client that encourages you to visualize and oversee MS SQL server database and gives inside and out Microsoft SQL Server Monitoring information that helps you to check utilization designs, plan capacity and advises you of approaching issues. Cognegic’s MS SQL Server observing system naturally check, patterns, and cautions on many key execution markers, enabling you to see initially how your servers are running. Predefined alerts thresholds give suggestions about settings that may require tuning or signs of SQL that may require advancement. Cognegic additionally naturally check the metric that issues most inquiry reaction time and cautions through heightening records if execution or accessibility debases past edges.
We have a group of experienced SQL Server experts who are accessible when you require them, 24×7×365. Cognegic is one of the best Microsoft SQL Server Support and SQL Server Managed Services provider to a wide arrangement of customers overall verticals. All work is conveyed by SQL Server Certified Professionals who are routinely prepared, continually staying up with the latest with shifts in innovation and usefulness. We’re not simply MS SQL Server authorities; we are demonstrated MS SQL Server specialists.
Cognegic’s MS SQL Server observing system naturally check, patterns, and cautions on many key execution markers, enabling you to see initially how your servers are running. Predefined alerts thresholds give suggestions about settings that may require tuning or signs of SQL that may require advancement. Cognegic additionally naturally check the metric that issues most inquiry reaction time and cautions through heightening records if execution or accessibility debases past edges.
Why Users choose Cognegic’s MS SQL Server Support?
- Check and monitor your MySQL servers and different conventions from outside the firewall
- Creates moment blunder notices on your cell phone, email, RSS or IM
- Itemized on the web and email reports demonstrating accessibility and blunders
- Capable control board with client characterized heightening, caution and upkeep settings
MS SQL Server Support FAQ
1) Why is SQL Server highly compatible as compared to other types of databases?
- Safety and Security- SQL Server provides robust security platform to manage your organization’s information.
- Integration- it offers the complete set of integration tool i.e. SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) to view the analysis of data.
- Scalability- this is the unique feature of SQL server where it has a capacity for managing the petabytes of data.
It also comes with Business Intelligence feature for manage and the forecasting the business needs.
2) How many types of Databases can be built or made with SQL server?
Here are the lists which can be built with SQL Server:
- .NET Web Services
- .NET Framework
- VBA (Visual Basic for Application)
- VB 6.0
- Microsoft Excel etc.
3) Can SQL server build with standalone applications?
Yes! Here you will get one version of SQL which can be used to build with standalone applications for mobile devices.
4) How can I take the backup of my MS SQL Server?
- First, you have to login into the IDrive desktop application and hit the server backup option
- Now you have to click on Backup under the MS SQL Server section
- Here you have to provide the relevant authentication information. Note that: the IDrive offers two types of MS
- SQL Server authentication first one is Windows Authentication Mode and another one is SQL Server Authentication Mode
- Choose database(s) and select local backup radio button and hit the schedule now
5) Can backup of MS SQL Server is possible in Mirror Path mode?
Sorry to say, but it is not possible because if anyone using the Mirror Path mode then it will take place in the “Relative Path”
6) Can IDrive take the entire backup of SQL Server Database?
Yes, it is possible; IDrive can take the entire backup of SQL Server Database including log files.