Website Performance Monitoring
What is Website Monitoring?
Website Monitoring or Web Performance Monitoring is a process to check and analyze the pages loads quickly, working without downtimes. In simple words, if we say, Website Monitoring is an activity which checks and verifies the website is up and working fine and visitors can also use the website as expected.
We all know that the website is the most important aspect of any kind of business because it reflects your entire business. So, if there is loading issue, page stack issue then surely it affects your entire business and end of the day you lose your money, not only money but you also lose your valuable customers because no one line to wait more than two to three seconds on any website and if your website takes longer than two to three seconds then it negatively affect your business.
By keeping all these things, Cognegic provide Website Monitoring Tool, where we check and analyze your entire website and notify you if there are any critical issues.
How Does Our Website Monitoring work for you?
- Starts a connection with the site or administration
- Checks the arrival for a response code. For essential accessibility, the checkpoint reports the outcome and considers the test finish, yet for further developed monitoring the checkpoint proceeds.
- Checks the arrival of determined content
- Load the entire content into a browser
- Records the load times for each page component as it loads in the program
- Endeavors to sign in, lead a search, utilize a shopping cart, even entire a buy
- Reports its findings back to the monitoring administration
Along with website performance, we track the performance of internet services such as:
- POP Monitoring
- IMAP Monitoring
- SMTP Monitoring
- FTP Monitoring
- Real User Monitoring
- DNS Server Monitoring
- URL Monitoring etc.
- Mail Server Monitoring
- Domain Expiry Monitoring
Why Is Website Monitoring Important?
1) For any kind of business, it is necessary to maintain the brand image of their business. Frequent downtime can affect your business that’s why you need to protect your brand image constantly that’s why we provide Website Health Monitoring.
2) No one wants to lose their valuable customer that’s why you need to focus on keeping your customers happy.
3) Make sure continuous downtime can also lead to lost sales and to get rid of this problem you have to solve your website related issues as soon as possible otherwise it costs you high.
4) Every organization wants to put their website on Google ranking but continuous downtime can prevent your website to stay on top of Google.
We have following types of alerting mechanism such as:
- Voice Alerts
- Email Alerts
- RSS Feeds
- SMS Alerts
- Push Notification etc.
Why Website Monitoring with Cognegic?
With Cognegic, the user can simply analyze, monitor and improve the performance of the website. Here we effectively monitor the performance of your internet such as IPv4 & IPv6. Cognegic conveys solid and moment bits of knowledge into your clients’ involvement with exhaustive web execution and accessibility checking. If we detect any kind of issue regarding your website, you will get notified on your phone. Examine how the site reacts when access from different worldwide areas and take quick restorative activities in case of downtime. We also provide Website Monitoring Online and Website Offline Monitoring for our customers. Accumulate in-depth data on specifics like SSL/TLS convention rendition utilized, Cipher suite points of interest like Key Exchange, Bulk Encryption, and Hash Function from the Poll Now Report. Cognegic effortlessly tracks the accessibility and execution of your sites with iOS and Android applications. Contact to Website Monitoring USA and get reliable support regarding your downtimes.