What is Synthetic Monitoring?
Synthetic Monitoring, which also called Active monitoring or Direct Monitoring, whose responsibility is to test the website by simulating the visitor’s requests to test and check for performance and function. The Synthetic Monitoring ensures that your websites run optimally without any downtime or technical issues. A perfect example of Synthetic Monitoring is “Synthetic Transaction Monitoring” which is most important for any E-Commerce site and it allows the webmasters to check and test new applications.
Expand execution and uptime of Your Applications with Cognegic’s Monitoring Tool
Furnished with substantial, objective and point by point checking information, your improvement group can pinpoint bottlenecks and dispose of them so clients appreciate a superior online affair.
Your managers/administrator don’t simply get some answers concerning an issue, they get the points of interest they have to rapidly decide the wellspring of the issue so they can address it quicker.
Enhance new administration quality.
Get a precise picture of the Web application execution end-clients involvement with new administrations and applications before you move them out to clients.
Get Smart Alerting
Get informed in different ways viz., Email, SMS, Voice call, IM, and Push Notifications. Nourish your basic cautions and occurrences into your own particular frameworks through our keen outsider reconciliations like PagerDuty, Slack, HipChat or utilizing Custom Webhooks. Send your screen alerts to any ticketing frameworks and resolve issues substantially speedier from a brought together dashboard.
Easy to Setup
For this you have to simply create an account and make sure, there is no requirement for any credit card.
After that simply install and download the real browser transaction recorder and setup the monitoring essential user action.
How Conveniently Synthetic Monitoring Perform its Work?
- First, the monitoring system selects any checkpoint to send the instructions to checkpoints
- After that, the checkpoints check the responses
- Then checkpoints report its result
- If there is an error then the service request a new test from another checkpoint
- If the system detects an error then it sends out the alert
Quickly Maximize the Performance of your Website with Cognegic’s Synthetic Monitoring Tool
Cognegic has most powerful Synthetic Monitoring Tool which proactively monitors and check from an external perspective to replicate the real-user experience. With our advance Monitoring tool, you will be first to know if your website goes down and we alert you different alert mechanisms.
- Monitor and check your website with the same real browser nor simulate browsers
- Effectively collect visually based metrics
- Also provide solid independent data for uptime, availability, and functionality
- Quickly check if any error occurs & provide Synthetic User Monitoring
- Quickly drive your monitoring via latest protocols
- Perfectly measure and track the end-user experience
- Monitor each and every function of your website and perform troubleshooting
Instant, Reliable Alert and Reporting With Cognegic
Cognegic’s Synthetic End-User Monitoring quickly tells the individuals who are mission critical in your organization if and when any site functionalities demonstrate powerlessness. Broad announcing usefulness makes it simple for your business to recognize and proactively check trends.
Alert triggers in Cognegic’s Synthetic Monitor are completely adaptable, example triggers include:
- Moderate execution
- Transaction disappointment
- At the point when service is down
- At the point when service is reestablished